Grim Reaper Show 5 Grim Reaper Show 5

Still got it!

As great as ever! You remain one of my favourite animators of all time. Just so god damn funny, and clever too! Not to mention intelligent! Exclamation mark!!!!

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Curse you Sambakza!

As loathe as I am to admit it, I actually liked this cartoon alot. You've done a fantastic job. I look forward to many months of blamming it on so that Prowlies or something can be #1 again :P.

Going Downhill Going Downhill

Fantasitc first submission!

I can see already you have immense creative talent, as well as strong skills in sound editing and directing. Of course the animaion wasn't fantastic, but I see GREAT promise in this. I gave you a three on interactivity because it is essential to add a hit state to your buttons, in this case the play button was difficult to click as a result. Send me an email or check the internet if you don't know how.

Lelio-rising responds:

i have put the hit state on the button and thanks for the good review

TmsT's "Up Skit Creek" TmsT's "Up Skit Creek"

Bwahhahah

That was the funniest cartoon I have seen on NG in a long time, I actually laughed my ass off. Fantastic job, very funny and very well made. On top of that it was so original... I expect this will spark a spate of skitcom cartoon from NG animators. Bootom line: some really funny shit,

The Tsunami The Tsunami

Evil

Pointless flash films like this use crappy low rez images to exploit a tragedy. You have bastardized an atrocity and I hate you.

Bullet - Pastel Bullet - Pastel

What a piece of crap!

I can see that this is going to slip into the portal and it angers me. What the fuck was that? I couple of crappy tweens set to crappy music??? Is that supposed o be ENJOYABLE??? Ahhhhhh!

monkeyanorexia responds:

that's exactly what it is, me using the most of what little knowledge i have of flash and trying to make the most with it, you could be more towards giving advice then being a complete dick, though

_Sammy_ _Sammy_

Good?

Well it was not the greatest cartoon I have ever seen but it was pretty well made. Keep working on making your animation smoother, and make sure to use sound whenever possible.

Cletus the Fetus ep 54 Cletus the Fetus ep 54

Fetus Fetus Fetus

Heheh what a fun word to say. I enjoy your cartoons, and someday I plan to vist that website of yours. Maybe now! By the way the different themes at the end is genious, definitely my favourite part of each cartoon.

BITH Music Video BITH Music Video

Fo' Shizzle!

Well the video sucked, there's no getting round it. BUT on the other hand you introduced me to a fantastic song which I have downloaded and listened to approximately fifty million times. Thanks.

Kaabi responds:

At least you gave me a graphics 5. I'm happy with my reviews. I've earned it!

part 2: synj vs horrid part 2: synj vs horrid

Another masterpiece

I would expect nothing less form a master animator like synj. Fantastic music and a perfect flow that kept me interested and involved.