Weezer Jam Session Weezer Jam Session

Weezer Rules.

Its fantastic t see some Weezer content on NG!!! One million points for that!!!! Unfortunatley the lack of songs and slight crappiness of the beats made loose you 999991 points. Still WEEZER ROCKS!!!!

Make billions more.

Extreme Farm Sim Extreme Farm Sim

Not to shabby

Fairly limited but still fun to play. Very syjnesque.

monkokio responds:

Glad you liked it, thankies

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am completly stunned, it was like nothing I've ever seen before.... I couldnt think of a single reason not to give it a ten.

SIM SIM

A pretty good sim...

It was an allrioght SIM game, not all that well balanced... for example you can work infinietly by relaxing until 0:00, then continuing. And sleep has no visible benefits. All in all pretty good I suppose, but I was left a little empty and unfufilled by playing it.
TO see the "incredibly hot ending" enter the password CHILLIN in the scene selection.

7 Kisses 7 Kisses

Grrrahhhh!1 Crazy1!!

Ooooh its late. And I jus gave you one crazzyly high review.
EXCELLENT game tho, best dressup ive ever seen.
In my life.

AB: Spindle AB: Spindle

Shit... Dude

Best fucking game ever. I rarely give full scores... but shit... that was the most fun I've had on NG since Street Life ack in the day. You're Fan-Fucking-Tastic.

IRAQ ATTACK IRAQ ATTACK

This game just makes me smile.

I rarely give tens to things... because im a stingy asshole, but this game is by far the best thing to happen since sliced propaganda. The graphics and sound and all that shit were good yadda yadda yadda... but whats really interesting is the context. I would advise everyone to read every review written to see the worlds REAL opinion on the war. All those news shows mysteriously say 70-75% of Americans support everything all this war for oil shit, i think thats bull. It takes a great man to speak out against the goverment, and a fucking awsome man to make a great game about it...
You rock CarrotClock!

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

WHHHATT????

Jeezus a 2.90 score???? THIS WAS FUCKING AMAZING... NG voters make me sick!

Pico's Mansion! (Demo) Pico's Mansion! (Demo)

wooo!

Ive always been a pico fan, and this is a damn fine tribute. Pico should be proud.

Hooray!

Stick RPG Stick RPG

Mmm

I liked it, good work and all but top 10... it didnt even get daily first. Ill be happy once it drops under grim reaper show. Im not crazy about this kind of rpg anyway... yeah.

Hooray!