Grim Reaper Show 5 Grim Reaper Show 5

Still got it!

As great as ever! You remain one of my favourite animators of all time. Just so god damn funny, and clever too! Not to mention intelligent! Exclamation mark!!!!

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Curse you Sambakza!

As loathe as I am to admit it, I actually liked this cartoon alot. You've done a fantastic job. I look forward to many months of blamming it on so that Prowlies or something can be #1 again :P.

Going Downhill Going Downhill

Fantasitc first submission!

I can see already you have immense creative talent, as well as strong skills in sound editing and directing. Of course the animaion wasn't fantastic, but I see GREAT promise in this. I gave you a three on interactivity because it is essential to add a hit state to your buttons, in this case the play button was difficult to click as a result. Send me an email or check the internet if you don't know how.

Lelio-rising responds:

i have put the hit state on the button and thanks for the good review

Weezer Jam Session Weezer Jam Session

Weezer Rules.

Its fantastic t see some Weezer content on NG!!! One million points for that!!!! Unfortunatley the lack of songs and slight crappiness of the beats made loose you 999991 points. Still WEEZER ROCKS!!!!

Make billions more.

Extreme Farm Sim Extreme Farm Sim

Not to shabby

Fairly limited but still fun to play. Very syjnesque.

monkokio responds:

Glad you liked it, thankies

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am completly stunned, it was like nothing I've ever seen before.... I couldnt think of a single reason not to give it a ten.